Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sprouted Moong Dosa

I had some sprouted moong sitting in my fridge, so I thought of making moong dosa with my own recipe. It is really close to pessarattu, the only difference is I used little rice flour here. Though I did not use ingredients by measurements, I am giving rough measurements here.  

Ingredients

Sprouted moong 1 cup
Green chilies 2-3
Ginger grated 1-2 tsp
Rice flour 1-2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Water as required





Recipe

1. Mix together sprouted moong, chilies, grated ginger and grind them in a mixer by adding little water.
2. Take this mixture in a bowl.
3. Now add rice flour to this mixture and add little extra water to make it pouring consistency. Do not make batter runny.
4. Add salt to the mixture as per taste.
5. On a flat tava or dosa tava sprinkle some oil and pour spoonful of batter. Spread it evenly and let it cook.
6. serve hot with chutney or sauce.

Tips

When dosa is cooking, spread little butter(makkhan) on top of it. That will give you a divine taste.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dahi Pohe (दही पोहे) (Flattened rice with curd)

Thick Flattened Rice We have a saying, if someone offers you poha (any flattened rice dish), you never say no to it. At least eat a spo...