Sunday, January 31, 2016

Mango Milkshake

This is the simple yet delicious beverage, everyone knows about. But I couldn't resist posting this simple recipe. As I found Ratnagiri Hapus pulp in the store, now I can make it anytime irrespective of the season.

Ingredients

Mango pulp 1 cup
Milk 2 cups
Sugar 2-4 tbsp (according to pulp’s sweetness)
Few Saffron strands (optional)
Coarse dry fruit powder for garnishing (optional)

Recipe

Just blend pulp, milk, sugar and saffron strands in a blender. Garnish it with dry fruit powder and 1-2 saffron strands and serve chilled.

Tip

1. If you have nice blender, then blend ice cubes with it. As I blended it in mixer, I didn’t add ice cubes. So you can serve it immediately. Otherwise you have to chill it for some time and then serve.
2. In mango season, you can make it with fresh mango pulp.
3. You can use any kind of mango variety. But I like hapus mango's taste better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dahi Pohe (दही पोहे) (Flattened rice with curd)

Thick Flattened Rice We have a saying, if someone offers you poha (any flattened rice dish), you never say no to it. At least eat a spo...